Your customers love paying by debit card in-store. Now give them the same experience online on your Shopify store by accepting debit payments with the Clik2pay via Interac® app for Shopify.
The Clik2pay app for Shopify is easy to set up:
- Sign up for free at Clik2pay online.
- Follow the integration steps below.
Add the Clik2pay app to your Shopify store:
- Add the Clik2pay app on Shopify. You’ll be prompted to login to your Shopify account if you’re not already logged in.
- Login to your Clik2pay account and navigate to the Connected apps page in the MY ACCOUNT drop down menu.
- Create your Merchant Username, Password and API Key credentials. You will use these credentials to connect Clik2pay to your Shopify store as outlined in the Configuration instructions steps below.
- From your Shopify account, on the Clik2pay Interac Payment page, click “Install app”.
The app is now installed. Follow the configuration instructions to add Clik2pay as a payment option to your store.
- Click on the “Manage” button.
- On the Configure Clik2pay Payments Gateway page, enter your Clik2pay Merchant Username, Password, and API Key that you generated in your Clik2pay account.
- Click on “Save”. You will be redirected to Clik2pay settings page.
- Click on “Activate Clik2pay”.
Success! Your store has integrated with Clik2pay.
Test your integration
To test your integration, perform an order with a small amount (eg. $0.01) to test that payments are being received to your account.
To confirm expected performance, do a few more test transactions of small amounts (eg. $0.01) and test payments from different banks.
Updated 3 months ago