Use our Magento plugin in your e-commerce store to accept online bank payments with Clik2pay via Interac®
1. Create a Clik2pay account
- Sign up for Clik2pay account here to retrieve API keys and to perform end-to-end testing
2. Get API Keys
- Reach out with your business name to [email protected] to request sandbox or production API keys Use keys to test your integration
- Purchase the free Clik2pay plugin from the Magento marketplace.
- Ensure you are using correct access keys in Magento: https://marketplace.magento.com/downloadable/customer/products/packageType/Extension/versionId/471584/#:~:text=(My%20Profile%20%2D%20Access%20Keys
- Paste the access keys in your auth.json file inside your project.
- Use the "composer require
<module_name>:" command to add the extension to your project. If you just need the extension package code for a specific version (for example, for code review purposes), you can initialize an empty project and just add composer require statement for the extension to a blank composer.json.
For detailed instructions, see:
We are ready to accept payments from customers.
Updated 19 days ago